TooTallGaming: Server Status

Server related news and important imformation

Re: TooTallGaming: Server Status

Postby jkmalan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:44 am

Server down for maintenance and updates. Will post when it has been completed.
jkmalan

Postby jkmalan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 am

Server is back up. Plugins have been updated and some bugs have been fixed.
jkmalan

Postby jkmalan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Server down for unknown reasons, I have contacted the server host. Will update here when it has been resolved.
jkmalan

Postby jkmalan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:43 am

Hi everybody.
I would just like to update you all as to the status of the server. Unfortunately, I do not have any good news at all. Our server host, who had been very reliable and open with the community, has recently been compromised by somebody who worked for them. Their webservers, gameservers, email servers, and voice servers have all been wrecked. At present, it is almost impossible to get in touch with them and their last statement was a notification that they would be unable to recover. Along with their servers, it seems we have lost all our files, including plugins, worlds, and banlists. The worst part is that I do not have backups from the last 3 months. I neglected to make backups for various reasons and it seems we are paying the price. At present, the most recent map & server backups I have date to December 29th, 2014, although I am still searching aggressively for anything I may have overlooked. At the moment, we are without a server host, but I am already on the hunt for our next host. Any thoughts, ideas, options, or feedback you can generate would be appreciated
jkmalan

Previous

Return to Server News & Information